Mobile Application Developer
Due to continued expansion and new contracts we are seeking a Mobile Application Developer to join our development team.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast moving and fast growing organisation.
Download the full description in the links below along with the Monitoring Form and return to Nuala.firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Mobile Application Developer Responsible to: CTO LineManagerfor: N/A
Job Purpose: The Mobile Application Developer architects, designs, writes, tests and documents the iOS and Android application software for Sentireal’s products.
Job Content: Specific duties include:
1. Managing Software Requirements Creating system-level software requirements from market or customer requirements using agile software development techniques Capturing software requirements using approved development tools
2. Architecting Software Creating high-quality software architectures from system-level software requirements using agile software development techniques Capturing software architecture concepts using approved development tools Collaborating with other software engineers and content designers in architectural review activities
3. Designing Software Designing high-quality object-oriented software from software architectural specifications and detailed requirements using agile software development techniques
Capturing software design concepts using approved development tools Collaborating with other software engineers and content designers in design review activities
4. Writing Software (Coding) Writing production-quality software code using Sentireal’s coding standards and best practices Versioning and maintaining code using approved development tools
5. Testing and Verifying Software Deriving software test strategies and plans Writing high-quality test software code to test functional and non-functional aspects of software destined to be integrated into Sentireal products Versioning and maintaining testing code using approved development tools Scripting, configuring and running software test programs using approved testing tools and agile software testing techniques Collaborating with other software engineers and content designers in test review activities
6. Deploying Software Scripting, configuring and running software deployment programs using continuous integration practices Creation and testing of production software installers Collaborating with Support and Field Application Engineers on development- related issues raised by customers or Sentireal field personnel
7. Demonstrating Software Demonstrating Sentireal software products to existing and potential customers, either remotely or at Sentireal’s offices
Demonstrating Sentireal software products to existing and potential customers at virtual or physical trade shows and events
8. Reporting Providing verbal and written reports to Line Managers when required
9. OtherDuties Undertaking any other reasonable duties requested or delegated by Line Managers